Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Las Vegas Freelance post

well I saw the video and to tell the truth i felt bad. i usually dont care as long as it doesn't happen to me or my family. Which i know is selfish but hey i got to look out for number one. But as i saw the video i saw people who were scared for their life. They went there to have fun but they ended up getting shot at. It didn't look bad but it sounded terrible. All you hear is gunshots and screams. it was not a pretty sound especially if you close your eyes. Many died and many got hurt i can't stop my self from feeling for them. I don't want to because then i feel bad and i hate that feeling. i just hope those who were injured recover and i am sorry for anyone's lose

6 comments:

Note taking software

Evernote microsoft onenote google keep  notes  simplenote dropbox bear flash card machine